Workshop: Self-Marketing and Selling for Entrepreneurs & Coaches
Are you a coach, self employed or running a small business and would love to have more ideal clients so you can do more of what you love? And are you sometimes going through moments of frustration about where the next client will come from or how to achieve consistent income?
It’s time to claim the business you love.
How to position your authentic self, get more ideal clients, close more sales, and grow your business… so you can make a bigger impact…
(Even if you don’t like to sell…)
This is a Self-Marketing and Sales Workshop for heart centered professionals who care about impact and change! This workshop will help you to begin the journey of how to market yourself well and sell yourself effectively.
This workshop is ideal for you if:
- You’ve recently become a coach, started your business venture or have been doing it for a while and apart from using different marketing methods you’re also selling your services to organisations face-to-face or over the phone.
- Self-marketing doesn’t come easy to you and you lack knowledge of how to establish your authentic self in a competitive space.
- Selling face-to-face scares or intimidates you.
- You lack knowledge of how to sell more effectively and you want to do it courageously, confidently but also ethically and sustainably so you can grow your revenue.
After attending this workshop you will know how to:
- Market yourself better
- Generate enough leads consistently
- Attract more ideal clients who appreciate your value, are committed and willing to pay for it
- Start a sales conversation
- Communicate true value of your service so it resonates with your potential client
- Shift your mindset, so asking for the business becomes a fun and not scary thing
But before the ‘after’ there is now. And now if you are available on the 26th September reserve your seat at this full day intensive workshop. It will be fun and engaging, and you’ll get to practice with others in a safe environment.
Timeline of the day:
9:00-9:15 Arrival, coffee, tea and snacks before starting
9:15-12:30 Self-Marketing & Sales
12:30-13:30 Lunch break & Networking